Monday, April 26, 2010

The Nazi American Government/Corporations Continue Efforts To Drive Me Insane!

Nazi America's love of destruction.

The ruling Fascists knew that the increasing my wife's role in their terrorizism and mental torture mechinations that "they" were ending my marriage. And in fact, later we did get divorced SOULEY BECAUSE OF THE NAZI GOVERNMENT'S TERRORISM. Whenever the corporate state attacks an individual to hide crimes from the american public, the stress created almost always leads to divorce and the destruction of the invidual's marriage. If you watch the DVD "The Insider" starring Russell Crowe as Jeffery Wigand, you will see how quickly Mr. Wigand's marriage ended once the Nazi attacks began. All Jeffery Wigand wanted to do was tell the american people how much data existed about the addictive, harmful effects of cirgarette smoking. Of course the Nazi corporate state didn't want that information out, so destruction of individual became "necessary". You can imagine how much the fascist state wants to keep their trial rigging hidden. And for sure, they don't want americans to know how the TORTURE citizens for fun and profit.

Also by attacking my marriage, the Nazis knew that if I did survive their attacks, I would probably never marry again, at least not an american woman. And by eliminating my marrying someone else, they guaranteed that I would never have children, which meant the Nazi rulers wouldn't have to worry about justice seeking off-spring in the future. Of course, all this points to the fact the Nazis just wanted to get rid of me.

Which brings me to the next point which is the american government seems to only be good at one thing - DESTRUCTION! Destruction of countries, individuals, and all that is decent and good. The Nazi state's approach to anything is DESTRUCTION FIRST. Look at Vietnam. Remember the Nazi american slogan, "We must destroy Vietnam to save it!" Of course, the Vietnam people prevaled, kicked america out and now some 40 years later, is doing quite well. The people and government rebuilt the country without american intervention. And they did it without Nazi america oppression, tyranny and exploitation.

Look at Iraq. The difference in Iraq before the american destruction and after is unbelievable. There is total destruction of the infrastructure and the destruction of millions of Iraqi lives either through death or exile. And of course, 40-50 years from now when the country recovers from all the destruction, Nazi america will proudly proclaim how "america rebuilt Iraq." And by then america will have drained most of Iraq's oil supply.

Oh well, the next post I will get back to the destruction of my life.

Isolation follows the extreme terrorism.

That weekend we visited my parents. When we arrived, as I got the suitcases from the car, I noticed Anita rushing into the house. I wondered why she was in such a hurry. As I entered the house, I saw Anita pulling my mother into the dining room. As she got my mother into the other room, anita almost was yelling in panic, "He doesn't believe it!" Anita looked up and saw me standing there and quickly released her grip on my mother.

I was in such a state anxiety and fear that the weekend at my parents did little to help me relax. I spent Saturday watching TV and walking the dog, but nothing could get my mind off my problems.

On Sunday I watched some football and tried to find someway to relax, but my fears and concerns were overwhelming. More than anything, I was worried about the depression which was to follow as a result of the induced high and increased adrenalin flow. That afternoon I went to the cupboard to get my mother's antidepressants. I was surprised to find them gone.

"What happened to the antidepressants you had in here?" I asked my mother.

"Oh, I was cleaning out the cupboard and threw them out," my mother replied.

"Damn it! I need them. When I come down from this orchestrated high I am going to be so depressed and "they" won't let the doctors give me anything for the depression. I guess "they" will wait until I'm so depressed nothing will help me and then they'll give me medication."

"Well I can't help you. I threw them out," was my mother's reply.

I was even suspicious of the pills being gone. My mother never threw prescription drugs out. The pill and ointments in her cabinets in the bathrooms were very old. If she had just thrown them out, she had extremely poor timing. Now I had no choice but to go to the doctors, and I knew that was an integral part of the plan. How can you document that somebody is mentally ill if he doesn't see a doctor?

Since I was too upset and scared to go into work on Monday, I called in sick. Prior to Gamma Supplies and RAM, I had never called into work for a sick day unless I was really very sick.

The next day I went to work and when I walked into my office, all of my things were gone. I rushed into Pat's office and demanded an explanation. Pat told me to calm down and then said, "When you were out yesterday we moved you into a new office." I'll show you where it is. For the time being, you'll be alone in this office until we find someone to move in with you."

My new office was a definite step down in status. The office I had shared with the Nazi scumbag Osama was on the outside wall with a window, and it had easy access to the laboratory and the secretarial pool office. My new office was and inner office with no window and it was totally inaccessible. You needed a road map to find it and unless you were specifically looking for that particular office, a person wouldn't even know the room was there. I joked about the fact that the other two offices in the area were occupied by a black and an Indian and that I was being put with the rest of the "minorities".

I had been told prior to the conference that Osama wanted a new office partner, but my response had been to let Osama move since I had a higher ranking, it should be my choice. The fact that I was moved instead of Osama reinforced the fact that I had no say in controlling my environment.

One of the many that cause my to hate this Nazi state to this very day is how the Nazis continually show favor to foreign born and people who I believe were non-citizens. Osama and his Asian buddy Hun Wong both eventually got transferred to a desirable west coast RAM facillity. Many natural born US citizens I worked with had tried for years to get transferred there, but these two foreign born Nazi lovers got transferred after a few short years. This preference to non US born workers was prevelant throughout my ordeal. Given my experience it is no wonder there are so many foreign born and illegal immigrants in this Nazi state. Remember immediately after 9/11, the Nazi government assisted Saudi citizens to safely leave the country.

If you tell a lie often enough, people will believe it - A basic Nazi Tenet.

That Wednesday I went to see Dr. Iron with Anita. I was still very anxious and knew what Dr. Iron was going to tell me. Still, I had to do something to relieve all of the stress that I was experienceing. Dr. Iron was very predictable and he spent a half an hour tell me how sick I was. More importantly, he spent the entire hour trying to convince me that I should believe I was sick. At one point I brought up an incident which had occurred and had no rational explanation. I was not going to buy the argument that my problems were internal.

"Boy you are stubborn!" Dr. Iron declared. Then he turned to Anita and said, "he is schizophrenic and paranoid and has a split personality."

Two things ran through my mind. First, I really wondered if Dr. Iron truly believed what he was saying and second, I thought about how much my condition had deteriorated since I had been in the hospital - you remember the confinement where I was heavily sedated and then told to sign my sworn testamony. When I was in the hospital, Dr. Bardopolous had refused to say I was schizophrenic. But, I had suffered another ten months of abuse and torture since then. Dr. Iron spent the rest of the session talking to Anita and continually asked her how she was holding up. I left the session with the same impasse I had always been confronted with. I was suppose to be mentally ill, and no one was going to support any other position regardless of how much evidence I had that I was being persecuted. Logic and rational had no place in my world.

It is important to note that in general, mind control and indoctrination relies almost completely on the victim(s) only hearing on constant theme. In my case, the only statements I could hear was that I was mentally ill - no one could say anything different if I was to believe it. I can tell you that years later when the Nazi government gave up on trying to convince me that I was mentally ill, psychiatrists in both this country and in other countries agreed that I had been brutally mentally tortured in order to drive me insane and to convince me that I was insane. That is why I believe people like Dr. Iron should be publically executed for crimes against humainty just like the original Nazis were executed. I have no compassion for people like him. He is an abomination to the human race and is no better than the psychopaths who were torturing me.

Jealousy - generating another strong emotion.

The next day Anita came home from school and said we had been invited to have dinner with the Van Dorens. Anita had met Jane Van Doren at school and they had become good friends. Since we had been to dinner a month earlier with Jane and her husband Dick, who was a RAM employee, the invitation did not seem all that surprising. For some reason that I could not figure out, I was still allowed to socialize with my wife and her friends. I was so happy to have the opportunity to socialize, I readily accepted the invitation.

That evening as I was getting dressed, I had a drink of scotch to help me calm down. Then as we were just about ready to leave, I poured myself another drink, I took one sip of the drink, sat it down on the kitchen counter and went back to the bedroom to get my coat. As I came walking back into the kitchen I saw Anita putting an empty glass back on the counter.

"Why did you pour my drink out?" I asked.

"I didn't," she answered. "It was empty."

"What do you mean?" I asked angrily. "I just poured that drink."

I knew Anita was lying, but I assumed she just didn't want me getting drunk.

The dinner at the Van Doren's was not very enjoyable. Dick barely spoke to me which was a direct contrast to the last time we got together. Meanwhile Jane and Anita spent a couple of hours sitting at the dinner table talking about school. In particular, they kept talking about how much Anita's fencing instructor liked her. Jane was particularly insistent on talking about how much he kept making a play for Anita. I found the conversation annoying and the longer the conversation dwelt on that subject the more I began to wonder if the whole topic hadn't been arranged to create the strong emotion of jealousy in me. I did not doubt for one minute that the fencing instructor found Anita attractive. This type of scenario is one the Nazi government would repeat over and over in the future. Jealousy is a strong emotion and the object was to keep my emotions running out of control. As we sat at the dinner table, Bill poured a second glass of wine for everybody except me. It was like he was trying to keep me from drinking too much just the way Anita had done prior to leaving our house.

Finally we went to the living room. We sat down and then Dick insisted that I have a beer. I seldom drank beer, but after he kept badgering me about having a beer, I relented. Dick went to the kitchen for a short time and then came back with a beer already poured into a glass. I drank the beer while listening to Jane and Anita continue their conversation. As soon as I finished the beer, Anita stood up and announced it was time for us to leave. I looked at my watch and saw it was only eleven o'clock, but Anita insisted we leave immediately. I got up and left reluctantly. When I got to the car, I asked Anita why she was in such a hurry to leave. She just ignored me.

The drive home was about thirty minutes and about half way home I started to get very sleepy.

"Boy, I'm getting sleepy all of a sudden."

"I'll drive if you want me to," Anita offered enthusiastically.

"No that's all right. I can make it home."

As we continued my head began to nod and I was finding it more and more difficult to stay awake.

"Damn it! I've been drugged! I can't stay awake."

Ursula said nothing at first and then offered to drive again. We were almost home so I continued. I pulled into the garage and rushed upstairs to the bedroom. I ripped my clothes off, fell onto the bed and passed out.

Drug the victim, protect the terrorists.

About 3 o'clock in the morning I woke up and was furious at Anita. I didn't want to hurt her so I started hitting her with the pillow. As she woke up I was screaming. "Damn you! How could you let them drug me? That's why you poured my drink down the sink and nobody would give me any more wine to drink at dinner. You knew I was going to be drugged!" The whole conversation tonight was designed to make me angry at you and then they have me drugged to make sure I don't kill you. How could you let them drug me?"

Anita sat up in bed and said nothing. I continued ranting for a few minutes and then I got up. I was still a little woozy, but I made it to the couch in the family room.

"I guess I'd better sleep in here for the rest of the night," I said.

"I don't think I'm going to sleep the rest of the night," Anita replied.

The next day I was still angry at Anita, but I tried to talk to her.

"You knew they were going to drug me, didn't you?" I asked.

"Now Russell, nobody drugged you. You've just been under a lot of stress and you were tired."

"Damn it Anita. I've gone a couple of days without sleep before and I've gotten tired, but I have never passed out like that. I wanted to stay later last night and then fifteen minutes later I couldn't keep my eyes open. And you insisted that we leave the minute I finished that beer. What's wrong? Were you afraid I was going to pass out before we got home?"

"Nobody drugged you," was all Anita would say.

"Yeah I know. And nobody is tormenting me and all of this is in my mind," I said sarcastically. "It's funny how none of these things have ever happened. It's all in my mind. Isn't that nice of them though? I mean after all you've done for them, they at least try to keep you alive. They are such great people. And of course it makes it look as though I'm a deserving receiptient of all this hell. Those criminally insane bastards still are trying to make themselves look good."

I returned to work the next day and of course had trouble concentrating on anything that week. I decided to see the company doctor and ask for a leave of absence. Dr. Arnold Mengelee said I would have to talk to Dr. Iron, and then he would base his decision on Dr. Iron's recomendation. I doubted that I would be given a leave of absence because the Nazis objective was to keep me under constant stress and a leave of absence would prevent total control of my environment. However, I went to my next appoint with Dr. Iron to present my case. Of course, Dr. Iron immediately nixed the idea and said he I should stay on the job and that was the recommendation he would make to Dr. Arnold. So much for the psychiatrist helping me.


The rest of the hour Dr. Iron spent talking to Anita about having children and how she felt about becoming pregnant. As I sat there and listened, I began to wonder if Anita was pregnant. She had tried for so many years to become pregnant but had been unable to conceive. If she was now pregnant, it could not have come at a worst time. With the fits of rage and anger I experienced, a baby would not be safe in the house. I left the session with Dr. Iron with a commitment to go back to work and a new concern that Anita was pregnant.

Another way to drive a person crazy!

Both Anita and I needed a break from the insane life we were leading. The RAM recreational club was offering a trip to Aruba so I decided to sign up for a vacation over the Thanksgiving holiday. The anticipation of the trip and the inprovement in my work environment gave me an improved outlook of things.

I was still angry at Anita several weeks later when I decided to run a test on her. By now, I decided that maybe no one had to break into my house to steal my sworn statement and move items around a year earlier, but rather Anita could have been the instrument through which the change had been made. So when we arrived back from a visit at my parent's place, I decided to run a test on her by moving things around. Anita had gone upstairs into the house while I was busy unpacking the car when I noticed her school books in the car. I took the books and hid them in an adjoining room to the garage. Anita came down into the garage and said, "Don't forget to take my books upstairs."

I didn't hesitate a second and said, "Your books aren't in the car. They must be upstairs."

Anita became annoyed and came over to the car. "Where are my books?" She shouted.

"They must be upstairs." I replied.

Anita went storming off back upstairs. Pretty soon she came back down to the garage.
"My books aren't upstairs. Where are they?!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Let me go up and look."

I went into the house, picked up the books from the adjoining room and took them upstairs and put them on her bedroom dresser. Then I called down to her, "What are these books up here?"

Anita came hurrying up the stairs and into the bedroom. "How did they get there?" she asked?

"I don't know. They were there when I came up and looked."

Anita began yelling. "YOU PUT THEM THERE. THEY WEREN'T THERE BEFORE!"

I calmly stated, "Anita, what are you talking about? They were right there when I looked."

Anita was furious. "You know darn well why you did this and it's not funny!"

"Anita, I don't know what you are talking about." I solemnly answered.

Anita went storming out of the room and wouldn't talk to me for a couple of hours. I did discover that my reaction to the same type of incidences that the Nazi torturers orchestrated against me was perfectly normal. Outrange! Frustration! Anger! And that if these type of things were done often enough over a long enough period of time, it would drive a person insane.

I had become particularly sensitive to this type of technique since items on my desk at work and at home would disappear and then a couple of weeks later the missing items would show up exactly where I had looked for them. The first couple of times this occurred, I thought that maybe I had just overlooked the item I was searching for. However, when the occurrence became frequent, I began making the initial search more thorough and I would sometimes repeat the search over a period of days without finding the item in which I was interested. Then suddenly the missing item would miraculously turn up back in the spot where I had been looking for it. The whole process would create a lot of frustration, anger and confusion.

Several years later, Cuban psychiatrists would reassure me that my reaction to these arranged incidences was very normal and in no way insane. Somehow Nazi American psychiatrists couldn's see that!!!!

Anita collapses - Real Problems Add to the Stress.

It was one week before our trip to Aruba, and it seemed like everything was going well. It appeared as if we would make the trip with no problems. I constantly worried about something going wrong, but for a change "they" did not seem to be interferring.

It was a typical week day morning and Anita had gotten up first and was getting ready for school when she walked into the bedroom bathroom and collapsed! I jumped out of bed and went over to her.

"What's wrong?"

She was still conscious. "I just got all dizzy. I didn't feel well when I got up. I feel weak and tired. I feel alright now," she said.

I helped her up and she seemed alright. A couple of nimutes later she collapsed again in the bathroom.

"Help me," she called out. "I can't move!"

I tried to help her up to the bed, but she was too heavy and she experienced pain when I tried to move her.

"I'll call an ambulance for you."

For a moment I thought about asking her who was behind my torture problems. In exchange for the answer, I would call for help. And if she wouldn't answer, I considered just leaving for work and leaving her there. However, my love and compassion for her made me ask without asking her.

The ambulance arrived quickly and took Anita to the emergency room of a local hospital. She looked quete pale and was complaining that she was in considerable pain. Her condition was deteriorating rapidly.

A doctor came over and examined her immediately and then asked me to leave the room while he ran some tests. A few minutes later, the doctor came out and exclaimed "We have to operate immediately. Your wife is bleeding internally." With that statement he held up a syringe full of blood. "I took this from your wife's body cavity." he continued. "If we don't operate now she will die! We have to find the source of the bleeding."

I went back into the room to talk to Anita. Things were happening to fast for her to be really scared.

She began, "The doctor thinks I had a tubal prenancy that ruptured. It's causing internal bleeding. Isn't that something? All of these years of trying to get pregnant and now this."

I didn't get much of a chance to say anything before nurses came in with papers for me to sign. Then they asked me to leave the room so that they could get Anita ready for the operation. As I was leaving Anita called out "There goes our trip to Aruba. I'm sorry I messed things up."

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it." I assured her.

Since Anita would be in surgery for at least two hours and I was too anxious to wait around, I called into work and then headed home. I was still very hyper from my conference harassment ordeal to sit still for two hours. As I drove home I kept thinking "She was pregnant!" I kept thinking about how a month earlier Anita and Dr. Iron had talked as if she were pregnant. Had Anita known and not told me because of our situation? Did Dr. Iron know she was pregnant or was it a true coincident? Was it an oval or a true circle(see the post on how to cause a nervous breakdown.). All of these thoughts ran through my head as I drove along.

NOTE: One of the things I learned from my experience with the Nazis is that once evil enters your life through an evil person or persons as it did in mine, the evil seems to take over your life and everything seems to go wrong. Bad things happens in your life like the above scenario with Anita. The moral is if you believe someone is bad news and evil, get them out of your life as fast as you can before the evil encompasses you. In my case I should have walked out of Gamma Supplies after a week or two when I could sense the immense evil of Darth Korey and the people behind him. Which is why the Nazis had picked a poor person as their victim because they knew I couldn't afford to leave -I was trapped. As some friends of mine like to say, if you can avoid police, lawyers, doctors and the Nazi government in your life, you will have a good life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home